Asaf Orhan Toprakci

Asaf Orhan Toprakci

Tuesday 21 July 2009

The End

Dear Friends and Lecturers;

This is the end, I will not be able to write properly on my blog, namely it may be the last entry until September. Today is early hours of Wednesday 2.30 am. I am doing some research about the website which my lecture and also supervisor Peter Vlachos recommended that it would be useful for my dissertation. The webpage was created for those who have been tracking interviews with well known and respectable business people.

Here is the website that you may be interested in;

Now it is the time to read at least 3 or 4 interviews from the webpage before sleeping. Tomorrow is going to be the same, namely I am occupied by the responsibility of my dissertation.

Have a good day

Orhan Toprakci


No comments: